Looking for a few 7th grade AAA/Majors players to fill out a roster. If interest please contact Jeff Cox for details
- Games on Sunday only, in the Littleton and Lakewood area, double-header league (games start as early as 8am)
- No games on Labor Day weekend.
- Play more games with Jeffco Coop. 12 games in six weeks (6-8 division will play 1 game per Sunday)
- Plus... End-of-year single elimination tournament
- Practice fields are provided for individually registered teams and players only. One night a week per team, day of the week is usually at the coaches discretion and will be at Littleton and Lakewood area fields.
- Multiple divisions for fair competition for all ages (K-8), new to experienced!
- 14D1, 14D2
- 13D1, 13D2, and 13D3
- 11/12D1, 11/12D2, 11/12D3
- 9/10D1, 9/10D2, 9/10D3,
- 8u (Kid Pitch)
- 6-8 (Modified Kid Pitch)
- Formation of divisions subject to the number of teams registered and divisions may be combined for regular season play
- For additional details please see the Fall Baseball FAQ.
- 6/22/2020 - Registration begins
- 7/31/2020 - Registration ends
- 8/16/2020 - Practices begin (one field practice per week)
- 8/23/2020 - First games
- 9/6/2020 - No games (Labor Day)
- 10/4/2020 - Last regular season games
- 10/11/2020 - End Of Year Tournament
- 10/18/2020 - Makeup Date for Tournament
Divisions and Ages
Fall baseball is intended for players to get experience and prepare for the grade/age level they will be participating in the coming spring season. For that reason players are primarily placed based on the grade they will be going into in the coming fall school season. For example the 6-8 and 8u age division are generally made up of K, 1st graders and 2nd graders; the 9/10 division is 3rd and 4th graders; 11/12 is 5th and 6th graders; 13's are 7th graders and 14's are 8 graders. No player entering their freshman year of high school is eligible to participate.
Divisions within each age group will be formed based on number of teams, the competitive and skill levels of the players, and other factors.
6-8 is an open division. Meaning players and teams of all skill levels will play together. This is a modified kids pitch league intended for the younger players to get experiance seeing pitches from other players. There are some special rules that apply only to the 6-8 division. Please see rules link below for more information.
8u is an open division. This division is intended for the younger players to compete at the highest skill level and for those players ready for the next level of baseball. There are some special rules that apply only to the 8u division. Please see rules link below for more information.
9/10D3 is a developmental division. This divsion is inteneded for those 3rd and 4th graders that may be new to baseball or those players just finishing their last years of coach pitch or modified kids pitch baseball. This division will help players get ready for spring baseball and having kids pitch to them all the time. There are some special rules that apply only to the 9/10D3 division. Please see rules link below for more information.
D1 - This is for teams and players at the highest skill levels and experience. Teams that were majors level or high level AAA this past spring would likely fall into this division. Depending on registrations and particiapation mid to low level AAA teams and players could end up in D1
D2 - This is for teams and players that are looking for a higher competition level than the beginner/develomental D3 and for the older AA and lower level AAA teams and players for the mixed age divisions.
D3 - This is for teams and players that are beginners to baseball, need some more playing time to develop their skills or are the younger AAA teams and AA teams and players for the mixed age divisions.
Player and team placement is based on 2021 Spring Season Play. Players entering High School this fall are not eligible.
- 14 - 60' pitching, 90' bases (pitching mounds)
- 13 - 54' pitching, 80' bases (pitching mounds if available)
- 11-12 - 50' pitching, 70' bases
- 9-10 - 46' pitching, 65' bases
- 8u - 40' pitching, 60' bases (Kid Pitch) If not enough interest, kids will move to 6-8 MKP or 9/10D3 division per parent/coach request
- 6-8 - 40' pitching, 60' bases (Modified Kid Pitch)
Ages as of midnight, April 30, 2021
Fall baseball rules click HERE
Fees and Registration
Individual Player Registration: Individual Player Registration is for players needing a team and/or players who have a team but will utilize the league provided jerseys, insurance and practice facilities
- Age Divisions 6-8 (Modified Kid Pitch, 6 game regular season and playoff) ...........$120.00 per player
- Age Divisions 8u -14's (Kids pitch, 12 game regular season and playoff) ............... $230.00 per player
Individual Player Registration click HERE
Team Registration: Full Team Registration is for teams, typically club, that a coach is registering. These teams must provide their own jerseys, insurance and practice facilities.
- 6-8 (Modified Kid Pitch, 6 game regular season and playoff) ................................. $1,150.00 per team
- 8u - 14's (Kids pitch, 12 game regular season and playoff) ......................................$1,900.00 per team
- Note: Coaches and GM's, if you select this option, you must provide your own team insurance, jerseys, and practice fields.
Team Registration, Coaches/GM's click HERE
Fall Baseball Director - South Jeffco Baseball: Jeff Cox - email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Jeffco Sports Cooperative Baseball!